Section 23 in The Actuaries Act, 2006
(1) The Council shall maintain in the specified manner a register of the members of the Institute.
(2) The register shall include the following particulars about every member of the Institute, namely:--
(a) his full name, date of birth, domicile, residential and professional addresses;
(b) the date on which his name is entered in the register;
(c) his qualifications;
(d) whether he holds a certificate of practice; and
(e) any other particulars which may be specified.
(3) The Council shall cause to be published in such manner as may be specified a list of members as on the 1st day of April each year, and shall, if requested to do so by any such member, send him a copy of such list, on payment of such amount as may be specified.
(4) Every member of the Institute shall, on his name being entered in the register, pay such annual membership fee as may be specified by the Council.
Title: Removal of name from register.
The Council may, by order, remove from the register the name of any member of the Institute—
(a) who is dead; or
(b) from whom a request has been received to that effect; or
(c) who has not paid any specified fee required to be paid by him; or
(d) who is found to have been subject to, at the time when his name was entered in the register, or who at any time thereafter has become subject to, any of the disqualifications mentioned in section 11; or
(e) who for any other reason has ceased to be entitled to have his name borne on the register.
Title: Re-entry in register.
The Council may re-enter the name of a member whose name has been removed from the register for reasons mentioned in clauses (b), (c), (d) and (e) of section 24, by an order, and on paying such fees, and after satisfying such conditions and requirements as may be specified.
Title: Disciplinary Committee
(1) The Council shall constitute a Disciplinary Committee consisting of the President or the Vice-President of the Council as the Presiding Officer and two members of the Council elected by the Council and two members to be nominated by the Central Government from amongst the persons of eminence having experience in the field of law, education, economics, business, finance, accountancy or public administration:
Provided that the Council may constitute more regional Disciplinary Committees as and when it deems fit.
(2) The Disciplinary Committee in making the inquiry under the provisions of this Act shall follow such procedure and submit the report to the Council within such time as may be prescribed.
Title: Appointment of Prosecution Director
(1) The Council may, by notification, appoint a Prosecution Director and such other employees to assist the Disciplinary Committee in making inquiries in respect of any information or complaint received by the Council under the provisions of this Act.
(2) In order to make inquiries under the provisions of this Act, the Prosecution Director shall follow such procedure as may be prescribed.