Section 28 in The National Institute of Fashion Technology Act, 2006
Title: Tribunal of Arbitration
(1) Any dispute arising out of a contract between the Institute and any of its employees shall, at the request of the employee concerned or at the instance of the Institute, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Institute, one member nominated by the employee and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(2) The decision of the Tribunal of Arbitration shall be final and shall not be questioned in any court.
(3) No suit or proceeding shall lie in any court in respect of any matter which is required by sub-section (1) to be referred to the Tribunal of Arbitration.
(4) The Tribunal of Arbitration shall have power to regulate its own procedure.
(5) Nothing in any law for the time being in force relating to arbitration shall apply to arbitration under this section.
Title: Acts and proceedings not to be invalidated by vacancies, etc.
No act of the Institute or Board or Senate or any other body set up under this Act or the Statutes, shall be invalid merely by reason of—
(a) any vacancy in, or defect in the constitution thereof; or
(b) any defect in the election, nomination or appointment of a person acting as a member thereof; or
(c) any irregularity in its procedure not affecting the merits of the case.
Title: Sponsored schemes
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, whenever the Institute receives funds from any Government, the University Grants Commission or any other agency including industry sponsoring a research scheme or a consultancy assignment or a teaching programme or a chaired professorship or a scholarship, etc., to be executed or endowed at the Institute:--
(a) the amount received shall be kept by the Institute separately from the Fund of the Institute and utilised only for the purpose of the scheme; and
(b) the staff required to execute the same shall be recruited in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by the sponsoring organisations:
Provided that any money remaining unutilised shall be transferred to the endowment fund created under section 20 of this Act.
Title: Power of Institute to grant degrees, etc
The Institute shall have the power to grant degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions under this Act, which shall be equivalent to such corresponding degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions granted by any University or Institute established or incorporated under any other law for the time being in force.
Title: Powers to remove difficulties
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provision or give such direction not inconsistent with the purposes of this Act, as appears to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiry of two years from the appointed day.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.