Section 18 in The Tripura University Act, 2006
Title: The Controller of Examinations
The Controller of Examinations shall be appointed in such manner and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties, as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: The Librarian
The Librarian shall be appointed in such manner and on such terms and conditions of service, and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties, as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Other officers
The manner of appointment and powers and duties of other officers of the University shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Authorities of the University
The following shall be the authorities of the University:--
(1) the Court;
(2) the Executive Council;
(3) the Academic Council;
(4) the College Development Council;
(5) the Board of Studies;
(6) the Finance Committee; and
(7) such other authorities as may be declared by the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.
Title: The Court
(1) The constitution of the Court and the term of office of its members shall be prescribed by the Statutes:
Provided that such number of members as may be prescribed by the Statutes shall be elected from among the teachers, employees and students of the University.
(2) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Court shall have the following powers and functions, namely:--
(a) to review, from time to time, the broad policies and programmes of the University and to suggest measures for the improvement and development of the University;
(b) to consider and pass resolutions on the annual report and the annual accounts of the University and the audit report on such accounts;
(c) to advise the Visitor in respect of any matter which may be referred to it for advice; an
(d) to perform such other functions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.