Section 91 in The Sashastra Seema Bal Act, 2007
Title: Place of trial, etc
(1) Any person subject to this Act who commits any offence under this Act may be tried and punished for such offence at any place.
(2) The persons by whom an accused may be defended in a trial and appearance of such persons thereat may be as prescribed.
Title: Choice between criminal court and Force Court
When a criminal court and a Force Court have each jurisdiction in respect of an offence, it shall be in the discretion of the Director-General, Additional Director-General or the Inspector-General or the Deputy Inspector-General or the Additional Deputy Inspector-General within whose command the accused person is serving or such other officer as may be prescribed, to decide before which court the proceedings shall be instituted, and if that officer decides that they shall be instituted before a Force Court, then he may direct that the accused person shall be detained in Force custody.
Title: Power of criminal court to require delivery of offender
(1) When a criminal court having jurisdiction is of opinion that proceedings shall be instituted before itself in respect of any alleged offence, it may, by written notice, require the officer referred to in section 92 at his option, either to deliver over the offender to the nearest magistrate to be proceeded against according to law, or to postpone proceedings, pending a reference to the Central Government.
(2) In every such case the said officer shall either deliver over the offender in compliance with the requisition, or shall forthwith refer the question as to the court before which the proceedings are to be instituted, for the determination of the Central Government whose order upon such reference shall be final.
Title: Presiding officer
At every General Force Court or Petty Force Court, the senior member shall be the presiding officer.
Title: Judge Attorneys
(1) Every General Force Court shall, and every Petty Force Court may be attended by a Judge Attorney or a Deputy Judge Attorney-General or an Additional Judge AttorneyGeneral, or, if no such officer is available, an officer approved by the Judge Attorney- General or by any officer authorised in this behalf by the Judge Attorney-General.
(2) The recruitment and conditions of service of Judge Attorney- General, Additional Judge AttorneyGeneral, Deputy Judge Attorney-General and Judge Attorney shall be such as may be prescribed.