Section 9 in The Sashastra Seema Bal Act, 2007
Title: Tenure of service under the Act
Every person subject to this Act shall hold office during the pleasure of the President.
Title: Termination of service by Central Government
Subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules, the Central Government may dismiss or remove from the service any person subject to this Act.
Title: Dismissal, removal or reduction in rank by the Director- General and by other officers
(1) The Director-General, or any Additional Director-General or Inspector-General may dismiss or remove from the service or reduce to a lower grade or rank any person subject to this Act other than an officer.
(2) An officer not below the rank of Deputy Inspector-General or any prescribed officer may dismiss or remove from the service any person under his command other than an officer or a subordinate officer of such rank as may be prescribed.
(3) Any such officer as is mentioned in sub-section (2) may reduce to a lower grade or rank any person under his command except an officer or a subordinate officer.
(4) The exercise of any power under this section shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules.
Title: Certificate of termination of service
A subordinate officer, or an under-officer or other enrolled person who is retired, discharged, released, removed or dismissed from the service shall be furnished by the officer, to whose command he is subject, with a certificate in Hindi or English language setting forth–
(a) the authority terminating his service;
(b) the cause for such termination; and
(c) the full period of his service in the Force.
Title: Restrictions respecting right to form association, freedom of speech, etc
(1) No person subject to this Act shall, without the previous sanction in writing of the Central Government or of the prescribed authority,–
(a) be a member of, or be associated in any way with, any trade union, labour union, political association, or with any class of trade unions, labour unions or political associations; or
(b) be a member of, or be associated in any way with, any society, institution, association or organisation which is not recognised as part of the Force or is not of a purely social, recreational or religious nature; or
(c) communicate with the press or publish or cause to be published any book, letter or other document except where such communication or publication is in the bona fide discharge of his dutiesor is of a purely literary, artistic or scientific character or is of a prescribed nature.
Explanation.–If any question arises as to whether any society, institution, association or organisation is of a purely social, recreational or religious nature under clause (b) of this sub-section, the decision of the Central Government thereon shall be final.
(2) No person subject to this Act shall participate in, or address, any meeting or take part in any demonstration organised by any body of persons for any political purposes or for such other purposes as may be prescribed.