Section 3 in The Sashastra Seema Bal Act, 2007
Title: Persons subject to this Act
(1) The following persons appointed (whether on deputation or in any other manner) in the Force shall be subject to this Act, wherever they may be, namely:–
(a) officers and subordinate officer; and
(b) under-officers and other persons enrolled under this Act.
(2) Every person subject to this Act shall remain so subject until repatriated, retired, released, discharged, removed or dismissed from the Force in accordance with the provisions of this Act and the rules.
Title: Constitution of the Force
(1) There shall be an armed force of the Union called the Sashastra Seema Bal for ensuring the security of the borders of India and performing such other duties as may be entrusted to it by the Central Government.
(2) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Force shall be constituted in such manner as may be prescribed and the conditions of service of the members of the Force shall be such as may be prescribed.
Title: Control, direction, etc
(1) The general superintendence, direction and control of the Force shall vest in, and be exercised by, the Central Government and subject thereto and to the provisions of this Act and the rules made in this behalf, the command and supervision of the Force shall vest in an officer to be appointed by the Central Government as the Director-General of the Force.
(2) The Director-General shall, in the discharge of his duties under this Act, be assisted by such number of Additional Directors-General, Inspectors-General, Deputy Inspectors-General, Additional Deputy Inspectors-General, Commandants and other officers, as may be appointed by the Central Government.
The persons to be enrolled to the Force, the mode of enrolment and the procedure for enrolment shall be such as may be prescribed.
Title: Liability for service outside India
Every member of the Force shall be liable to serve in any part of India as well as outside India.