Section 53 in The Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India Act, 2008
Title: Rules and regulations to be laid before Parliament
Every rule made by the Central Government, and every regulation made by the Authority, under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days, which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule or regulation or both Houses agree that the rule or regulation should not be made, the rule or regulation shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule or regulation.
Title: Amendment of certain enactments
The enactments specified in the Schedule to this Act shall be amended in the manner specified therein and such amendments shall take effect on the date of establishment of the Authority.
Title: Power to remove difficulties
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as may appear to it to be necessary for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no order shall be made under this section after the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Short title and commencement
(1) This Act maybe called the National Rural Employment Guarantee (Extension to Jammu and Kashmir) Act, 2007.
(2) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint; and different dates may be appointed for different areas in the State and any reference to the commencement of this Act shall be construed as a reference to the coming into force of that Act in such areas.
1. 4th June, 2007, vide notification no. S.O. 943(E), dated 6th June, 2007, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).
Title: Extension and amendment of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005
(1) The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 (42 of 2005) (hereinafter referred to as the principal Act) and all rules, orders and schemes made thereunder by the Central Government are hereby extended to, and shall be in force in, the State of Jammu and Kashmir*.
(2) With effect from the date of commencement of this Act, in the principal Act, in sub-section (2) of section 1, the words "except the State of Jammu and Kashmir*" shall be omitted
*. Vide notification No. S.O. 3912(E), dated 30th October, 2019, this Act is made applicable to the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir and the Union territory of Ladakh.