Section 34 in The Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India Act, 2008
Title: Grants by Central Government.
The Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, make to the Authority grants of such sums of money as are required to be paid for the salaries and allowances payable to the Chairperson and other Members and the administrative expenses, including the salaries and allowances and pension payable to or in respect of officers and other employees of the Authority.
Title: Annual statement of accounts.
(1) The Authority shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare an annual statement of accounts in such form as may be prescribed by the Central Government in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) The accounts of the Authority shall be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor- General of India at such intervals as may be specified by him.
(3) The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or any person appointed by him in connection with the audit of the accounts of the Authority under this Act shall have the same rights, privileges and authority in connection with such audit, as the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India generally has, in connection with the audit of the Government accounts and, in particular, shall have the right to demand the production of books, accounts, connected vouchers and other documents and papers and to inspect any of the offices of the Authority.
(4) The accounts of the Authority, as certified by Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or any other person appointed by him in this behalf, together with the audit report thereon, shall be forwarded annually to the Central Government and the Central Government shall cause the same to be laid before each House of Parliament.
Title: Furnishing of returns, etc., to Central Government.
(1) The Authority shall furnish to the Central Government, at such time and in such form and manner as may be prescribed or as the Central Government may direct, such returns and statements and such particulars in regard to any matter under the jurisdiction of the Authority, as the Central Government may, from time to time, require.
(2) The Authority shall prepare, once every year, in such form and at such time as may be prescribed, an annual report, giving a summary of its activities during the previous year and copies of the report shall be forwarded to the Central Government.
(3) A copy of the report received under sub-section (2) shall be laid by the Central Government, as soon as may be after it is received, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Penalty for wilful failure to comply with orders of Appellate Tribunal.
If any person wilfully fails to comply with the order of the Appellate Tribunal, he shall be punishable with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees and in case of a second or subsequent offence with fine which may extend to two lakh rupees and in the case of continuing contravention with additional fine which may extend to two lakh rupees for every day during which such default continues.
Title: Punishment for non-compliance of orders and directions under this Act.
Whoever fails to comply with any order or direction given under this Act, or contravenes, or attempts to contravene or abets the contravention of the provisions of this Act or of any rules or regulations made thereunder shall be punishable with fine which may extend to one lakh rupees and in the case of a second or subsequent offence with fine which may extend to two lakh rupees and in the case of a continuing contravention with an additional fine which may extend to four thousand rupees for every day during which the default continues.