Section 68 in The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Title: Electronic filing of documents
(1) Any document required to be filed, recorded or registered under this Act may be filed, recorded or registered in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed.
(2) A copy of or an extract from any document electronically filed with or submitted to the Registrar which is supplied or issued by the Registrar and certified through affixing digital signature as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) to be a true copy of or extract from such document shall, in any proceedings, be admissible in evidence as of equal validity with the original document.
(3) Any information supplied by the Registrar that is certified by the Registrar through affixing digital signature to be a true extract from any document filed with or submitted to the Registrar shall, in any proceedings, be admissible in evidence and be presumed, unless evidence to the contrary is adduced, to be a true extract from such document.
Title: Payment of additional fee
Any document or return required to be filed or registered under this Act with the Registrar, if, is not filed or registered in time provided therein, may be filed or registered after that time upto a period of three hundred days from the date within which it should have been filed, on payment of additional fee of one hundred rupees for every day of such delay in addition to any fee as is payable for filing of such document or return:
Provided that such document or return may, without prejudice to any other action or liability under this Act, also be filed after such period of three hundred days on payment of fee and additional fee specified in this section.
Title: Enhanced punishment
In case a limited liability partnership or any partner or designated partner of such limited liability partnership commits any offence, the limited liability partnership or any partner or designated partner shall, for the second or subsequent offence, be punishable with imprisonment as provided, but in case of offences for which fine is prescribed either along with or exclusive of imprisonment, with fine which shall be twice the amount of fine for such offence.
Title: Application of other laws not barred
The provisions of this Act shall be in addition to, and not in derogation of, the provisions of any other law for the time being in force.
Title: Jurisdiction of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
(1) The Tribunal shall exercise such powers and perform such functions as are, or may be, conferred on it by or under this Act or any other law for the time being in force.
(2) Any person aggrieved by an order or decision of Tribunal may prefer an appeal to the Appellate Tribunal and the provisions of sections 10FQ, 10FZA, 10G, 10GD, 10GE and 10GF of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) shall be applicable in respect of such appeal.