Section 67 in The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Title: Application of the provisions of the Companies Act
(1) The Central Government may, by notification* in the Official Gazette, direct that any of the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) specified in the notification—
(a) shall apply to any limited liability partnership; or
(b) shall apply to any limited liability partnership with such exception, modification and adaptation, as may be specified, in the notification.
(2) A copy of every notification proposed to be issued under sub-section (1) shall be laid in draft before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in disapproving the issue of the notification or both Houses agree in making any modification in the notification, the notification shall not be issued or, as the case may be, shall be issued only in such modified form as may be agreed upon by both the Houses.
* Vide Notification No. G.S.R. 59(E), dated 30th January, 2020, Central Government hereby directs that the provisions of section 460 of the Company Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), shall apply to a limited partnership from 30th January, 2020.
Title: Electronic filing of documents
(1) Any document required to be filed, recorded or registered under this Act may be filed, recorded or registered in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed.
(2) A copy of or an extract from any document electronically filed with or submitted to the Registrar which is supplied or issued by the Registrar and certified through affixing digital signature as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) to be a true copy of or extract from such document shall, in any proceedings, be admissible in evidence as of equal validity with the original document.
(3) Any information supplied by the Registrar that is certified by the Registrar through affixing digital signature to be a true extract from any document filed with or submitted to the Registrar shall, in any proceedings, be admissible in evidence and be presumed, unless evidence to the contrary is adduced, to be a true extract from such document.
Title: Payment of additional fee
Any document or return required to be filed or registered under this Act with the Registrar, if, is not filed or registered in time provided therein, may be filed or registered after that time upto a period of three hundred days from the date within which it should have been filed, on payment of additional fee of one hundred rupees for every day of such delay in addition to any fee as is payable for filing of such document or return:
Provided that such document or return may, without prejudice to any other action or liability under this Act, also be filed after such period of three hundred days on payment of fee and additional fee specified in this section.
Title: Enhanced punishment
In case a limited liability partnership or any partner or designated partner of such limited liability partnership commits any offence, the limited liability partnership or any partner or designated partner shall, for the second or subsequent offence, be punishable with imprisonment as provided, but in case of offences for which fine is prescribed either along with or exclusive of imprisonment, with fine which shall be twice the amount of fine for such offence.
Title: Application of other laws not barred
The provisions of this Act shall be in addition to, and not in derogation of, the provisions of any other law for the time being in force.