Section 19 in The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
Title: Change of registered name
Any limited liability partnership may change its name registered with the Registrar by filing with him a notice of such change in such form and manner and on payment of such fees as may be prescribed.
Title: Penalty for improper use of words "limited liability partnership" or "LLP
If any person or persons carry on business under any name or title of which the words "Limited Liability Partnership" or "LLP" or any contraction or imitation thereof is or are the last word or words, that person or each of those persons shall, unless duly incorporated as limited liability partnership, be punishable with fine which shall not be less than fifty thousand rupees but which may extend to five lakh rupees.
Title: Publication of name and limited liability
(1) Every limited liability partnership shall ensure that its invoices, official correspondence and publications bear the following, namely:--
(a) the name, address of its registered office and registration number of the limited liability partnership; and
(b) a statement that it is registered with limited liability.
(2) Any limited liability partnership which contravenes the provisions of sub-section (1) shall be punishable with fine which shall not be less than two thousand rupees but which may extend to twenty-five thousand rupees.
Title: Eligibility to be partners
On the incorporation of a limited liability partnership, the persons who subscribed their names to the incorporation document shall be its partners and any other person may become a partner of the limited liability partnership by and in accordance with the limited liability partnership agreement.
Title: Relationship of partners
(1) Save as otherwise provided by this Act, the mutual rights and duties of the partners of a limited liability partnership, and the mutual rights and duties of a limited liability partnership and its partners, shall be governed by the limited liability partnership agreement between the partners, or between the limited liability partnership and its partners.
(2) The limited liability partnership agreement and any changes, if any, made therein shall be filed with the Registrar in such form, manner and accompanied by such fees as may be prescribed.
(3) An agreement in writing made before the incorporation of a limited liability partnership between the persons who subscribe their names to the incorporation document may impose obligations on the limited liability partnership, provided such agreement is ratified by all the partners after the incorporation of the limited liability partnership.
(4) In the absence of agreement as to any matter, the mutual rights and duties of the partners and the mutual rights and duties of the limited liability partnership and the partners shall be determined by the provisions relating to that matter as are set-out in the First Schedule.