Section 35 in The Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008
Title: Assistance of police to Gram Nyayalayas
(1) Every police officer functioning within the local limits of jurisdiction of a Gram Nyayalaya shall be bound to assist the Gram Nyayalaya in the exercise of its lawful authority.
(2) Whenever the Gram Nyayalaya, in the discharge of its functions, directs a revenue officer or police officer or Government servant to provide assistance to the Gram Nyayalaya, he shall be bound to provide such assistance.
Title: Nyayadhikaris and employees, etc., to be public servants.
The Nyayadhikaris and the officers and other employees of the Gram Nyayalayas shall be deemed, when acting or purporting to act in pursuance of any of the provisions of this Act, to be public servants within the meaning of section 21 of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860).
Title: Inspection of Gram Nyayalayas
The High Court may authorise any judicial officer superior in rank to the Nyayadhikari to inspect the Gram Nyayalayas within his jurisdiction once in every six months or such other period as the High Court may prescribe and issue such instructions, as he considers necessary and submit a report to the High Court.
Title: Power to remove difficulties
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as may appear to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no order shall be made under this section after the expiry of a period of three years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Power of High Court to make rules
(1) The High Court may, by notification, make rules for carrying out the provisions of this Act.
(2) In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:—
(a) the form and dimensions of the seal of the Gram Nyayalaya under section 10;
(b) the form, the manner and the fee for institution of suit, claim or proceeding under sub-section (1) of section 24;
(c) manner of service on opposite party under sub-section (2) of section 24;
(d) procedure for conciliation under sub-section (1) of section 26;
(e) qualifications and experience of Conciliators under sub-section (1) of section 27;
(f) the period for inspection of Gram Nyayalayas under section 37.
(3) Every notification issued by the High Court shall be published in the Official Gazette.