Section 30 in The South Asian University Act, 2008
Title: Reference to SAARC Arbitration Council
All differences arising out of the interpretation or application of the Agreement shall be referred to the SAARC Arbitration Council, unless in any case it is agreed by the parties to have recourse to another mode of settlement.
Title: Statutes and Regulations and bye-laws to be published in Official Gazette and to be laid before Parliament.
(1) The Statutes, Regulations and bye-laws made under this Act shall be published in the Official Gazette.
(2) Every Statute, Regulation or bye-law made under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Power to remove difficulties
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of the period of three years from the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under sub-section (1) shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Short title, extent and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the National Jute Board Act, 2008.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) It shall come into force on such date as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,--
(a) "appointed day" means such date as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint for the purpose of section 3;
(b) "Board" means the National Jute Board constituted under section 3;
(c) "Chairperson" means the Chairperson of the Board;
(d) "Council" means the Jute Manufactures Development Council established under section 3 of the Jute Manufactures Development Council Act, 1983 (27 of 1983);
(e) "Jute" means the plants of jute, kenaf and mesta;
(f) "jute manufacture" shall have the same meaning as assigned to it in the Jute Manufactures Cess Act, 1983(28 of 1983);
(g) "member" means a member of the Board and includes the Chairperson;
(h) "prescribed" means prescribed by rules made under this Act;
(i) "regulations" means regulations made by the Board under this Act;
(j) "Society" means the National Centre for Jute Diversification, a society set up by the Central Government in the Ministry of Textiles and registered under the Societies Registration Act,1860 (21 of 1860);
(k) "year" means the year commencing on the 1st day of April and ending on the 31st day of March next following.