Section 25 in The South Asian University Act, 2008
Title: Audit of accounts
(1) The accounts of the University shall, once at least in every year and at intervals of not more than fifteen months, be audited by any person or firm authorised by the Governing Board.
(2) The accounts of the University shall be audited, as per existing norms as laid down by the SAARC.
(3) The accounts, when audited shall be published, and a copy of the accounts together with the audited report shall be submitted to the Secretary-General of the SAARC.
Title: Conditions of service of employees
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall be referred to the Tribunal for Arbitration constituted for that purpose.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final and no suit shall lie in any court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal.
(4) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal under sub-section (2) shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of arbitration in disciplinary cases against students
Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal for Arbitration and the provisions of sub-sections (2), (3) and (4) of section 26 shall, as far as may be, apply to the reference made under this section.
Title: Proceedings of University authorities or bodies not invalidated by vacancies
No act or proceedings of the University or any of its authorities or bodies shall be invalid merely by reason of the existence of a vacancy or vacancies among its members.
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith.
No suit or other legal proceeding shall lie against the University, any of its officers or employees for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done in pursuance of any of the provisions of this Act.