Section 36 in The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
(1) Any person, aggrieved by an order of the registering authority refusing to grant or renew a certificate of registration or revoking a certificate of registration may, in such manner and within such period as may be prescribed, prefer an appeal to the State Council:
Provided that the State Council may entertain an appeal preferred after the expiry of the prescribed period if it is satisfied that the appellant was prevented by sufficient cause from preferring the appeal in time.
(2) Every appeal under sub-section (1) shall be made in such form and be accompanied by such fee as may be prescribed.
Title: Register of clinical establishments
(1) The authority shall within a period of two years from its establishment, compile, publish and maintain in digital format a register of clinical establishments, registered by it and it shall enter the particulars of the certificate so issued in a register to be maintained in such form and manner, as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(2) Each authority, including any other authority set-up for the registration of clinical establishments under any other law for the time being in force, shall supply in digital format to the State Council of clinical establishments a copy of every entry made in the register of clinical establishments in such manner, as may be prescribed to ensure that the State Register is constantly up-to-date with the registers maintained by the registering authority in the State.
Title: Maintenance of State Register of clinical establishments
(1) Every State Government shall maintain in digital and in such form and containing such particulars, as may be prescribed by the Central Government a register to be known as the State Register of clinical establishments in respect of clinical establishments of that State.
(2) Every State Government shall supply in digital format to the Central Government, a copy of the State Register of clinical establishments and shall inform the Central Government all additions to and other amendments in such register made, for a particular month by the 15th day of the following month.
Title: Maintenance of National Register of clinical establishments
The Central Government shall maintain in digital format an All India Register to be called as the National Register of clinical establishments that shall be an amalgam of the State Register of clinical establishments maintained by the State Governments and shall cause the same to be published in digital format.
Whoever contravenes any provision of this Act shall, if no penalty is provided elsewhere, be punishable for the first offence with fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees, for any second offence with fine which may extend to fifty thousand rupees and for any subsequent offence with fine which may extend to five lakh rupees.