Section 34 in The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
Title: Power to enter
The authority or an officer authorised by it may, if there is any reason to suspect that anyone is carrying on a clinical establishment without registration, enter and search in the manner prescribed, at any reasonable time and the clinical establishment, shall offer reasonable facilities for inspection or inquiry and be entitled to be represented thereat:
Provided that no such person shall enter the clinical establishment without giving notice of his intention to do so.
Title: Levy of fee by State Government Appeal
The State Government may charge fees for different categories of clinical establishments, as may be prescribed.
(1) Any person, aggrieved by an order of the registering authority refusing to grant or renew a certificate of registration or revoking a certificate of registration may, in such manner and within such period as may be prescribed, prefer an appeal to the State Council:
Provided that the State Council may entertain an appeal preferred after the expiry of the prescribed period if it is satisfied that the appellant was prevented by sufficient cause from preferring the appeal in time.
(2) Every appeal under sub-section (1) shall be made in such form and be accompanied by such fee as may be prescribed.
Title: Register of clinical establishments
(1) The authority shall within a period of two years from its establishment, compile, publish and maintain in digital format a register of clinical establishments, registered by it and it shall enter the particulars of the certificate so issued in a register to be maintained in such form and manner, as may be prescribed by the State Government.
(2) Each authority, including any other authority set-up for the registration of clinical establishments under any other law for the time being in force, shall supply in digital format to the State Council of clinical establishments a copy of every entry made in the register of clinical establishments in such manner, as may be prescribed to ensure that the State Register is constantly up-to-date with the registers maintained by the registering authority in the State.
Title: Maintenance of State Register of clinical establishments
(1) Every State Government shall maintain in digital and in such form and containing such particulars, as may be prescribed by the Central Government a register to be known as the State Register of clinical establishments in respect of clinical establishments of that State.
(2) Every State Government shall supply in digital format to the Central Government, a copy of the State Register of clinical establishments and shall inform the Central Government all additions to and other amendments in such register made, for a particular month by the 15th day of the following month.