Section 16 in The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
Title: No inquiry prior to provisional registration
(1) The authority shall not conduct any inquiry prior to the grant of provisional registration.
(2) Notwithstanding the grant of the provisional certificate of registration, the authority shall, within a period of forty-five days from the grant of provisional registration, cause to be published in such manner, as may be prescribed, all particulars of the clinical establishment so registered provisionally.
Title: Validity of provisional registration
Subject to the provisions of section 23, every provisional registration shall be valid to the last day of the twelfth month from the date of issue of the certificate of registration and such registration shall be renewable.
Title: Display of certificate of registration
The certificate shall be kept affixed in a conspicuous place in the clinical establishment in such manner so as to be visible to every one visiting such establishment.
Title: Duplicate certificate
In case the certificate is lost, destroyed, mutilated or damaged, the authority shall issue a duplicate certificate on the request of the clinical establishment and on the payment of such fees as may be prescribed.
Title: Certificate to be non-transferable
(1) The certificate of registration shall be non-transferable.
(2) In the event of change of ownership or management, the clinical establishment shall inform the authority of such change in such manner as may be prescribed.
(3) In the event of change of category, or location, or on ceasing to function as a clinical establishment, the certificate of registration in respect of such clinical establishment shall be surrendered to the authority and the clinical establishment shall apply afresh for grant of certificate of registration