Section 32 in The Nalanda University Act, 2010
Title: Annual accounts, etc
(1) The annual accounts and the balance sheet of the University shall be prepared under the directions of the Governing Board and shall, once at least every year, and at intervals of not more than fifteen months, be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) A copy of the accounts together with the audit report shall be submitted to the Visitor along with the observations, if any, of the Governing Board.
(3) Any observations made by the Visitor on the annual accounts shall be brought to notice of the Governing Board and the views of the Governing Board, if any, on such observations shall be submitted to the Visitor.
(4) A copy of the annual report and annual accounts together with the audit report, as submitted to the Visitor, shall also be submitted to the Central Government, which shall, as soon as may be, cause the same to be laid before both the Houses of Parliament.
(5) The audited annual accounts, after having been laid before both the Houses of Parliament, shall be published in the Gazette of India.
(6) A copy of the audited annual accounts shall also be submitted to the Member States.
Title: Conditions of service of employees
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Governing Board, one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final, and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal.
(4) Every request made by an employee under sub-section (2), shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996).
(5) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of appeal and arbitration in disciplinary cases against students
(1) Any student or candidate for an examination whose name has been removed from the rolls of the University by the orders or resolution of the Vice-Chancellor, Disciplinary Committee or Examination Committee, as the case may be, and who has been debarred from appearing at the examinations of the University for more than one year, may, within ten days of the date of receipt of such orders or copy of such resolution by him, appeal to the Governing Board and the Governing Board may confirm, modify or reverse the decision of the Vice-Chancellor or the Committee, as the case may be.
(2) Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration and the provisions of sub-sections (2), (3), (4) and (5) of section 33 shall, as far as may be, apply to a reference made under this sub-section.
Title: Right to appeal.
Every employee or student of the University or of a School of Studies or Centre or Institution maintained by the University or admitted to its privileges shall, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, have a right to appeal within such time as may be prescribed by the Statutes, to the Governing Board against the decision of any officer or authority of the University or of the Principal or the management of any School of Studies or Centre or an Institution, as the case may be, and thereupon the Governing Board may confirm, modify or reverse the decision appealed against.
Title: Provident and pension funds
The University shall constitute for the benefit of its employees such provident or pension fund or provide such insurance schemes as it may deem fit in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.