Section 32 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Act, 2012
Title: Statutes how to be made.
(1) The first Statutes of the Institute shall be framed by the Central Government with the approval of the Visitor, and a copy of the same shall be laid as soon as may be, after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
(2)Without prejudice to the provisions contained in sub-section (1), the Executive Council may, from time to time, make new or additional Statutes or may amend or repeal the Statutes in the manner hereafter in this section provided.
(3) A new Statute or addition to the Statutes or any amendment or repeal of a Statute shall require the previous approval of the Visitor who may assent thereto or withhold such assent or remit it to the Executive Council for consideration.
(4) A new Statute or a Statute amending or repealing an existing Statute shall have no validity unless it has been assented to by the Visitor.
Title: Power to make Ordinances.
Subject to the provisions of this Act and the Statutes, the Ordinances of the Institute may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:--
(a) the admission of the students to the Institute;
(b) the reservation in admission to various courses or programmes of the Institute for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and other categories of persons;
(c) the courses of study to be laid down for all degrees, diplomas and certificates awarded by the Institute;
(d) the conditions under which students shall be admitted to the degree, diploma and certificate courses and to the examinations of the Institute and the eligibility conditions for awarding the same;
(e) the conditions of award of fellowships, scholarships, exhibitions, medals and prizes;
(f) the conditions and manner of appointment and duties of examining bodies, examiners and moderators;
(g) the conduct of examinations;
(h) the maintenance of discipline among the students of the Institute;
(i) the fees to be charged for courses of study in the Institute and for admission to the examinations of degrees of the Institute;
(j) the conditions of residence of students of the Institute and the levying of the fees for residence in the halls and hostels and of other charges; and
(k) any other matter which by this Act or the Statute is to be, or may be, provided by the Ordinances.
Title: Ordinances how to be made.
(1) Save as otherwise provided in this section, Ordinances shall be made by the Academic Council.
(2) All Ordinances made by the Academic Council shall have effect from such date as it may direct, but every Ordinance so made shall be submitted, as soon as may be, to the Executive Council and shall be considered by the Executive Council at its next succeeding meeting.
(3) The Executive Council shall have power by resolution to modify or cancel any such Ordinance and such Ordinance shall from the date of such resolution stand modified accordingly or cancelled, as the case may be.
Title: Conduct of business by authorities of Institute.
The authorities of the Institute may have their own rules of procedure, consistent with the provisions of this Act, the Statutes and the Ordinances for the conduct of their own business and that of the committees, if any, appointed by them and not provided for by this Act, the Statutes or the Ordinances.
Title: Tribunal of Arbitration.
(1) Any dispute arising out of a contract between the Institute and any of its employees shall, at the request of the employee concerned or at the instance of the Institute, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Institute, one member nominated by the employee, and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(2) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final and shall not be questioned in any court.
(3) No suit or proceeding shall lie in any court in respect of any matter, which is required by sub-section (1) to be referred to the Tribunal of Arbitration.
(4) The Tribunal of Arbitration shall have power to regulate its own procedure.
(5) Nothing contained in any law for the time being in force relating to arbitration shall apply to arbitrations under this section.