Section 24 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Act, 2012
Title: Other officers.
The manner of appointment, emoluments, powers and duties of the other officers of the Institute shall be such as may be provided by the Statutes.
Title: Grants by Central Government.
The Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, pay to the Institute in each financial year such sums of money and in such manner as it may think fit for being utilised for the purposes of this Act.
Title: Fund of Institute.
(1) The Institute shall maintain a Fund to which shall be credited—
(a) all monies provided by the Central Government;
(b) all fees and other charges levied and collected by the Institute;
(c) all monies received by the Institute by way of grants, gifts, donations, benefactions, bequests or transfers; and
(d) all monies received by the Institute in any other manner or from any other source.
(2) All monies credited to the Fund shall be deposited in such banks or invested in such manner as may be decided by the Executive Council.
(3) The Fund shall be applied towards meeting the expenses of the Institute including expenses incurred in the exercise of its powers and discharge of its duties under this Act.
Title: Endowment to other funds.
Without prejudice to the provisions contained in section 26, the Institute may,--
(a) set up an endowment fund with an amount of one hundred crore rupees to be maintained in the Public Account and any other fund for a specified purpose; and
(b) transfer monies from its fund to the endowment fund or any other fund.
Title: Accounts and audit.
(1) The Institute shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare an annual statement of accounts, including the balance sheet, in such form as may be prescribed by the Central Government in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) The accounts of the Institute shall be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and any expenditure incurred by him in connection with such audit shall be payable by the Institute to the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(3) The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and any person appointed by him in connection with the audit of the accounts of the Institute shall have the same rights, privileges and authority in connection with such audit as the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India has in connection with the audit of the Government accounts, and, in particular, shall have the right to demand the production of books, accounts, connected vouchers and other documents and papers and to inspect the offices of the Institute.
(4) The accounts of the Institute as certified by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or any other person appointed by him in this behalf together with the audit report thereon shall be forwarded annually to the Central Government and the Central Government shall cause the same to be laid before each House of Parliament.