Section 23 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Act, 2012
(1) The Registrar of the Institute shall be appointed in such manner and on such terms and conditions as may be provided by the Statutes and shall be the custodian of records, common seal, the funds of the Institute and such other property of the Institute as the Executive Council shall commit to his charge.
(2) The Registrar shall act as the Member-Secretary of the Executive Council, the Academic Council and such committees as may be provided by the Statutes.
(3) The Registrar shall be responsible to the Director for the proper discharge of his functions.
(4) The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act, the Statutes or by the Director.
Title: Other officers.
The manner of appointment, emoluments, powers and duties of the other officers of the Institute shall be such as may be provided by the Statutes.
Title: Grants by Central Government.
The Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, pay to the Institute in each financial year such sums of money and in such manner as it may think fit for being utilised for the purposes of this Act.
Title: Fund of Institute.
(1) The Institute shall maintain a Fund to which shall be credited—
(a) all monies provided by the Central Government;
(b) all fees and other charges levied and collected by the Institute;
(c) all monies received by the Institute by way of grants, gifts, donations, benefactions, bequests or transfers; and
(d) all monies received by the Institute in any other manner or from any other source.
(2) All monies credited to the Fund shall be deposited in such banks or invested in such manner as may be decided by the Executive Council.
(3) The Fund shall be applied towards meeting the expenses of the Institute including expenses incurred in the exercise of its powers and discharge of its duties under this Act.
Title: Endowment to other funds.
Without prejudice to the provisions contained in section 26, the Institute may,--
(a) set up an endowment fund with an amount of one hundred crore rupees to be maintained in the Public Account and any other fund for a specified purpose; and
(b) transfer monies from its fund to the endowment fund or any other fund.