Section 33 in The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore Act, 2012
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order, published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as may appear to it to be necessary for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiry of the period of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Short title, extent and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Act, 2012.
(2) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
1.19th November, 2012, vide notification No. S.O. 2747(E), dated 19th November, 2012, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).
Title: Declaration of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development as an institution of national importance
Whereas the objects of the institution known as the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development are such as to make the institution one of national importance, it is hereby declared that the institution known as the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development is an institution of national importance.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,--
(a) "Academic Council" means the Academic Council of the Institute;
(b) "appointed day" means the date appointed under sub-section (2) of section 1 for coming into force of this Act;
(c) "Chairperson" means a Chairperson to the Executive Council referred to in clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 12;
(d) "Director" means the Director of the Institute referred to in clause (a) of section 21;
(e) "Executive Council" means the Executive Council of the Institute established under section 12;
(f) "existing Institute" means the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Sriperumbudur, established under the provisions of the Society Registration Act, 1860 (21 of 1860) and declared as deemed to be a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956), and which is in existence immediately before the commencement of this Act;
(g) "Fund" means the fund of the Institute to be maintained under section 26;
(h) "Institute" means the Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development incorporated under section 4;
(i) "notification" means the notification published in the Official Gazette;
(j) "prescribed" means prescribed by rules made under this Act;
(k) "Registrar" means the Registrar of the Institute referred to in section 23;
(l) "Statutes" and "Ordinances" mean the Statutes and Ordinances of the Institute made under this Act
Title: Incorporation of Institute
(1) The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development shall be a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal with power, subject to the provisions of this Act, to acquire, hold and dispose of property and to contract, and shall, by that name, sue and be sued.
(2) The first Chairperson, the first Director and the first members of the Executive Council and the Academic Council, and all persons who may hereafter become such officers or members, so long as they continue to hold such office or membership, shall constitute the Institute.
(3) The headquarters of the Institute shall be in the district of Kanchipuram, in the State of Tamil Nadu.
(4) The Institute may establish and maintain centres at such other places in India as it may deem fit