Section 7 in The Orissa (Alteration of Name) Act, 2011
Title: Amendment of Fourth Schedule to the Constitution
In the Fourth Schedule to the Constitution, under the heading "TABLE", in entry 14, in the second column, for the word "Orissa", the word "Odisha" shall be substituted.
Title: Power to adapt laws
(1) For the purpose of giving effect to the alteration of the name of the State of Orissa by section 3, the appropriate Government may, before the expiration of one year from the appointed day, by order, make such adaptations and modifications of any law made before the appointed day, whether by way of repeal or amendment, as may be necessary or expedient, and thereupon every such law shall have effect subject to the adaptations and modifications so made.
(2) Nothing in sub-section (1) shall be deemed to prevent a competent Legislature or other competent authority from repealing or amending any law adapted or modified by the appropriate Government under the said sub-section.
Title: Power to construe laws
Notwithstanding that no provision or insufficient provision has been made under section 8 for the adaptation of a law made before the appointed day, any court, tribunal or authority, required or empowered to enforce such law, may construe the law in such manner, without affecting the substance, as may be necessary or proper in regard to the matter before the court, tribunal or authority.
Title: Legal proceedings
Where immediately before the appointed day any legal proceedings are pending to which the State of Orissa is a party, the State of Odisha shall be deemed to have been substituted for the State of Orissa in those proceedings.
Title: Short title, extent, commencement and duration.
(1) This Act may be called the National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Act, 2011.
(2) It extends to the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
(3) It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2011.
(4) It shall cease to have effect on the 31st day of December, 2011, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such cesser, and upon such cesser section 6 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897), shall apply as if this Act had then been repealed by a Central Act.