Section 213 in The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Title: Core services, etc., of information utilities.
An information utility shall provide such services as may be specified including core services to any person if such person complies with the terms and conditions as may be specified by regulations.
Title: Obligations of information utility.
For the purposes of providing core services to any person, every information utility shall—
(a) create and store financial information in a universally accessible format;
(b) accept electronic submissions of financial information from persons who are under obligations to submit financial information under sub-section (1) of section 215, in such form and manner as may be specified by regulations;
(c) accept, in specified form and manner, electronic submissions of financial information from persons who intend to submit such information;
(d) meet such minimum service quality standards as may be specified by regulations;
(e) get the information received from various persons authenticated by all concerned parties before storing such information;
(f) provide access to the financial information stored by it to any person who intends to access such information in such manner as may be specified by regulations;
(g) publish such statistical information as may be specified by regulations;
(h) have inter-operatability with other information utilities.
Title: Procedure for submission, etc., of financial information.
(1) Any person who intends to submit financial information to the information utility or access the information from the information utility shall pay such fee and submit information in such form and manner as may be specified by regulations.
(2) A financial creditor shall submit financial information and information relating to assets in relation to which any security interest has been created, in such form and manner as may be specified by regulations.
(3) An operational creditor may submit financial information to the information utility in such form and manner as may be specified.
Title: Rights and obligations of persons submitting financial information.
(1) A person who intends to update or modify or rectify errors in the financial information submitted under section 215, he may make an application to the information utility for such purpose stating reasons therefor, in such manner and within such time, as may be specified.
(2) A person who submits financial information to an information utility shall not provide such information to any other person, except to such extent, under such circumstances, and in such manner, as may be specified.
Title: Complaints against insolvency professional agency or its member or information utility.
Any person aggrieved by the functioning of an insolvency professional agency or insolvency professional or an information utility may file a complaint to the Board in such form, within such time and in such manner as may be specified.