Section 129 in The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Title: Statement of financial position.
(1) Where a bankruptcy order is passed on the application for bankruptcy by a creditor under section 123, the bankrupt shall submit his statement of financial position to the bankruptcy trustee within seven days from the bankruptcy commencement date.
(2) The statement of financial position shall be submitted in such form and manner as may be prescribed.
(3) Where the bankrupt is a firm, its partners on the date of the order shall submit a joint statement of financial position of the firm, and each partner of the firm shall submit a statement of his financial position.
(4) The bankruptcy trustee may require the bankrupt or any other person to submit in writing further information explaining or modifying any matter contained in the statement of financial position.
Title: Public notice inviting claims from creditors.
(1) The Adjudicating Authority shall—
(a) send notices within ten days of the bankruptcy commencement date, to the creditors mentioned in—
(i) the statement of affairs submitted by the bankrupt under section 129; or
(ii) the application for bankruptcy submitted by the bankrupt under section 122.
(b) issue a public notice inviting claims from creditors.
(2) The public notice under clause (b) of sub-section (1) shall include the last date up to which the claims shall be submitted and such other matters and details as may be prescribed and shall be—
(a) published in leading newspapers, one in English and another in vernacular having sufficient circulation where the bankrupt resides;
(b) affixed on the premises of the Adjudicating Authority; and
(c) placed on the website of the Adjudicating Authority.
(3) The notice to the creditors referred to under clause (a) of sub-section (1) shall include such matters and details as may be prescribed.
Title: Registration of claims.
(1) The creditors shall register claims with the bankruptcy trustee within seven days of the publication of the public notice, by sending details of the claims to the bankruptcy trustee in such manner as may be prescribed.
(2) The creditor, in addition to the details of his claims, shall provide such other information and in such manner as may be prescribed.
Title: Preparation of list of creditors.
The bankruptcy trustee shall, within fourteen days from the bankruptcy commencement date, prepare a list of creditors of the bankrupt on the basis of—
(a) the information disclosed by the bankrupt in the application for bankruptcy filed by the bankrupt under section 118 and the statement of affairs filed under section 125; and
(b) claims received by the bankruptcy trustee under sub-section (2) of section 130.
Title: Summoning of meeting of creditors.
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall, within twenty-one days from the bankruptcy commencement date, issue a notice for calling a meeting of the creditors, to every creditor of the bankrupt as mentioned in the list prepared under section 132.
(2) The notices issued under sub-section (1) shall—
(a) state the date of the meeting of the creditors, which shall not be later than twenty-one days from the bankruptcy commencement date;
(b) be accompanied with forms of proxy voting;
(c) specify the form and manner in which the proxy voting may take place.
(3) The proxy voting, including electronic proxy voting shall take place in such manner and form as may be specified.