Section 111 in The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013
Title: Rules made by State Government to be laid before State Legislature.
Every rule made by the State Government under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of the State Legislature where it consists of two Houses, or where such Legislature consists of one House, before that House.
Title: Previous publication of rules made by Central and State Government.
The power to make rules by the Central or State Government under this Act shall be subject to the condition of the rules, being made after previous publication.
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Part, the Central Government may, by order, make such provisions or give such directions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act as may appear to it to be necessary or expedient for the removal of the difficulty:
Provided that no such power shall be exercised after the expiry of a period of two years from the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Repeal and saving.
(1) The Land Acquisition Act, 1894 (1 of 1894) is hereby repealed.
(2) Save as otherwise provided in this Act the repeal under sub-section (1) shall not be held to prejudice or affect the general application of section 6 of the General Clauses Act, 1897 (10 of 1897) with regard to the effect of repeals.
Title: Short title.
This Act may be called the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Extent, Commencement.--It extends to the whole of India 1[2***]; and it shall come into force on the first day of September, 1872.
Saving--3*** Nothing herein contained shall affect the provisions of any Statute, Act or Regulation not hereby expressly repealed, nor any usage or custom of trade, nor any incident of any contract, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act.
1. Subs. by Act 3 of 1951, s. 3 and Sch., for "except Part B States."
2. The words "except the State of Jammu and Kashmir" omitted by Act 34 of 2019, s. 95 and the Fifth Schedule (w.e.f. 31-10- 2019).
3. The words "The enactments mentioned in the Schedule hereto are repealed to the extent specified in the third column thereof, but" rep. by Act 10 of 1914, s. 3 and Sch. II.