Section 21 in The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
Title: Committee to submit annual report.
(1) The Internal Committee or the Local Committee, as the case may be, shall in each calendar year prepare, in such form and at such time as may be prescribed, an annual report and submit the same to the employer and the District Officer.
(2) The District Officer shall forward a brief report on the annual reports received under sub-section (1) to the State Government.
Title: Employer to include information in annual report.
The employer shall include in its report the number of cases filed, if any, and their disposal under this Act in the annual report of his organisation or where no such report is required to be prepared, intimate such number of cases, if any, to the District Officer.
Title: Appropriate Government to monitor implementation and maintain data.
The appropriate Government shall monitor the implementation of this Act and maintain date on the number of cases filed and disposed of in respect of all cases of sexual harassment at workplace.
Title: Appropriate Government to take measures to publicise the Act.
The appropriate Government may, subject to the availability of financial and other resources, —
(a) develop relevant information, education, communication and training materials, and organise awareness programmes, to advance the understanding of the public of the provisions of this Act providing for protection against sexual harassment of woman at workplace;
(b) formulate orientation and training programmes for the members of the 1[Local Committee].
1. Subs. by Act 23 of 2016, s. 3 and the Second Schedule, for "Local Complaints Committee" (w.e.f. 6-5-2016)
Title: Power to call for information and inspection of records.
(1) The appropriate Government, on being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest or in the interest of women employees at a workplace to do so, by order in writing,—
(a) call upon any employer or District Officer to furnish in writing such information relating to sexual harassment as it may require;
(b) authorise any officer to make inspection of the records and workplace in relation to sexual harassment, who shall submit a report of such inspection to it within such period as may be specified in the order.
(2) Every employer and District Officer shall produce on demand before the officer making the inspection all information, records and other documents in his custody having a bearing on the subject matter of such inspection.