Section 41 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Act, 2013
Title: Proceedings of University authorities or bodies not invalidated by vacancies.
No act or proceedings of any authority or other body of the University shall be invalid merely by reason of the existence of a vacancy or vacancies among its members.
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith.
No suit or other legal proceedings shall lie against any officer or other employee of the University for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done in pursuance of any of the provisions of this Act, the Statutes or the Ordinances.
Title: Mode of proof of University record.
A copy of any receipt, application, notice, order, proceedings resolution of any authority or Committee of the University, or other documents in possession of the University, or any entry in any register duly maintained by the University, if certified by the Registrar, shall be received as prima facie evidence of such receipt, application, notice, order, proceeding, resolution or documents or the existence of entry in the register and shall be admitted as evidence of the matters and transactions therein where the original thereof would, if produced, have been admissible in evidence, notwithstanding anything contained in the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (1 of 1872) or in any other law for the time being in force.
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of three years from the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations to be published in the Official Gazette and to be laid before Parliament.
(1) Every Statute, Ordinance or Regulation made under this Act shall be published in the Official Gazette and hosted on the website of the University.
(2) Every Statute, Ordinance or Regulation made under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the Statute, Ordinance or Regulation or both Houses agree that the Statute, Ordinance or Regulation should not be made, the Statute, Ordinance or Regulation shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that Statute, Ordinance or Regulation.
(3) The power to make Statutes, Ordinances or Regulations shall include the power to give retrospective effect from a date not earlier than the date of commencement of this Act, to the Statutes, Ordinances or Regulations or any of them but no retrospective effect shall be given to any Statute, Ordinance or Regulation so as to prejudicially affect the interests of any person to whom such Statute, Ordinance or Regulation may be applicable.