Section 34 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Act, 2013
Title: Tribunal of Arbitration.
(1) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Executive Council, one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(2) The decision of the Tribunal of Arbitration shall be final and binding on the parties and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal:
Provided that nothing in this sub-section shall preclude the employee from availing of the judicial remedies available under articles 32 and 226 of the Constitution.
(3) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (1), shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996).
(4) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of appeal and arbitration in disciplinary cases against students.
(1) Any student or candidate for an examination whose name has been removed from the rolls of the University by the orders or resolution of the Vice-Chancellor, Disciplinary Committee or Examination Committee, as the case may be, and who has been debarred from appearing at the examinations of the University for more than one year, may, within ten days of the date of receipt of such orders or copy of such resolution by him, appeal to the Executive Council and the Executive Council may confirm, modify or reverse the decision of the Vice-Chancellor or the Committee, as the case may be.
(2) Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration and the provisions of section 36 shall, as far as may be, apply to a reference made under this sub-section.
Title: Right to appeal
Every employee or student of the University, notwithstanding anything contained in this Act, have a right to appeal within such time as may be prescribed by the Statutes, to the Executive Council against the decision of any officer or authority of the University or of the Principal of any College or Institution, as the case may be, and thereupon the Executive Council may confirm, modify or reverse the decision appealed against.
Title: Provident and pension fund.
(1) The University shall constitute for the benefit of its employees such provident or pension fund or provide such insurance schemes as it may deem fit in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
(2) Where such provident fund or pension fund has been so constituted, the Central Government may declare that the provision of the Provident Funds Act, 1925 (19 of 1925) shall apply to such fund, as if it were a Government provident fund.
Title: Disputes as to constitution of University and bodies.
If any question arises as to whether any person has been duly elected or appointed as, or is entitled to be, a member of any authority or other body of the University, the matter shall be referred to the Visitor whose decision thereon shall be final.