Section 16 in The Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University Act, 2013
Title: The Controller of Examinations.
The Controller of Examinations shall be appointed in such manner and on such terms and conditions of service and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties, as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Other officers.
The manner of appointment, terms and conditions of services and powers and duties of other officers of the University shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Authorities of University.
The following shall be the authorities of the University, namely:—
(1) the Court;
(2) the Executive Council;
(3) the Academic Council;
(4) the Board of Affiliation and Recognition;
(5) the Boards of Schools;
(6) the Finance Committee; and
(7) such other authorities as may be declared by the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.
Title: The Court.
(1) The constitution of the Court and the term of office of its members shall be prescribed by the Statutes:
Provided that such number of members, as may be prescribed by the Statutes, shall be elected from among the teachers, employees and students of the University.
(2) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Court shall have the following powers and functions, namely:—
(a) to review, from time to time, the broad policies and programmes of the University and to suggest measures for the improvement and development of the University;
(b) to consider and pass resolutions on the annual report and the annual accounts of the University and the audit report on such accounts;
(c) to advise the Visitor in respect of any matter which may be referred to it for advice; and
(d) to perform such other functions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: The Executive Council.
(1) The Executive Council shall be the principal executive body of the University:
Provided that until the first Executive Council is formed, the Steering Committee of the Ministry of Civil Aviation shall function as an interim Executive Council.
(2) The constitution of the Executive Council, the term of office of its members and its powers and functions shall be prescribed by the Statutes:
Provided that such number of members as may be prescribed by the Statutes shall be from among the elected members of the Court.