Section 42 in The National Food Security Act, 2013
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order, published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions, not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appear to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no order shall be made under this section after the expiry of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Utilisation of institutional mechanism for other purposes.
The services of authorities to be appointed or constituted under sections 15 and 16 may be utilised in the implementation of other schemes or programmes of the Central Government or the State Governments, as may be prescribed by the State Government.
Title: Force Majeure
The Central Government, or as the case may be, the State Government, shall be liable for a claim by any person entitled under this Act, except in the case of war, flood, drought, fire, cyclone or earthquake affecting the regular supply of foodgrains or meals to such person under this Act:
Provided that the Central Government may, in consultation with the Planning Commission, declare whether or not any such situation affecting the regular supply of foodgrains or meals to such person has arisen or exists.
Title: Repeal and savings.
(1) The National Food Security Ordinance, 2013 (Ord. 7 of 2013) is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal,—
(a) anything done, any action taken or any identification of eligible households made; or
(b) any right, entitlement, privilege, obligation or liability acquired, accrued or incurred; or
(c) any guidelines framed or directions issued; or
(d) any investigation, inquiry or any other legal proceeding initiated, conducted or continued in respect of such right, entitlement, privilege, obligation or liability as aforesaid; or
(e) any penalty imposed in respect of any offence,
under the said Ordinance shall be deemed to have been done, taken, made, acquired, accrued, incurred, framed, issued, initiated, conducted, continued or imposed under the corresponding provisions of this Act.
Title: Short title, extent and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint:
Provided that different dates may be appointed for different provisions of this Act and any reference in any such provision to the commencement of this Act shall be construed as a reference to the coming into force of that provision
1 1st February, 2014, vide Notification No. S.O. 302 (E), dated 1st February, 2014, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).