Section 50 in The Rashtriya Raksha University Act, 2020.
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions or give such directions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appears to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of the period of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Laying of rules, Statutes, Ordinances and notifications.
(1) Every rule, Statute or Ordinance made and every notification issued under this Act shall be published in the Official Gazette.
(2) Every rule, Statute or Ordinance made and every notification issued under this Act, shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification or both Houses agree that the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification should not be made, the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification.
Title: Transitional provisions.
(1) The existing Board of Governors, Finance Committee and other committees functioning in the Raksha Shakti University, Gujarat shall continue to function till such time the University constitutes the authorities or committees under the provisions of this Act.
(2) The existing officers of the Raksha Shakti University, Gujarat such as, Vice-Chancellor, Registrar or Finance Officer, shall continue to function till such time the officers are appointed under the provisions of this Act.
Title: Repeal of Gujarat Act 14 of 2009.
(1) The Raksha Shakti University Act, 2009 is hereby repealed.
(2) Notwithstanding such repeal,--
(a) all appointments made, orders issued, degrees and other academic distinctions conferred, diplomas and certificates awarded, privileges granted, or other things done under the Raksha Shakti University Act, 2009, shall be deemed to have been respectively made, issued, conferred, awarded, granted or done under the corresponding provisions of this Act and, except as otherwise provided by or under this Act or the Statutes, continue in force unless and until they are superseded by any order made under this Act or the Statutes; and
(b) all the proceedings of selection committee or any other authority, if any, for the appointment or promotion of teachers and other employees that took place before the commencement of this Act and all actions of the concerned authorities in respect of the recommendations of such selection committee or authority, if any, where no orders of appointment on the basis thereof were passed before the commencement of this Act shall, notwithstanding that the procedure for selection has been modified by this Act, be deemed to have been valid but further proceedings in connection with such pending selections shall be taken in accordance with the provisions of this Act and be continued from the stage where they stood immediately before such commencement, except if the concerned authorities take a decision to the contrary.
Title: Short title, extent and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the National Food Security Act, 2013.
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) Save as otherwise provided, it shall be deemed to have come into force on the 5th day of July, 2013.