Section 47 in The Rashtriya Raksha University Act, 2020.
Title: Protection of action taken in good faith.
No suit or other legal proceedings shall lie against any officer or other employee of the University for anything which is in good faith done or intended to be done in pursuance of any of the provisions of this Act, the Statutes or the Ordinances made thereunder.
Title: Residuary provisions.
(1) The Governing Body shall have the authority to deal with any matter pertaining to the University and not specifically dealt with in this Act.
(2) The decision of the Governing Body on all such matters shall, subject to revision by the Central Government, be final.
Title: Power of Central Government to issue directions.
The University shall carry out such directions as may be issued to it from time to time by the Central Government for the efficient administration of this Act.
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions or give such directions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appears to it to be necessary or expedient for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of the period of two years from the date of commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Laying of rules, Statutes, Ordinances and notifications.
(1) Every rule, Statute or Ordinance made and every notification issued under this Act shall be published in the Official Gazette.
(2) Every rule, Statute or Ordinance made and every notification issued under this Act, shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification or both Houses agree that the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification should not be made, the rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule, Statute, Ordinance or notification.