Section 20 in The Rashtriya Raksha University Act, 2020.
Title: Board for Affiliation and Recognition.
(1) The Board for Affiliation and Recognition shall be responsible for admitting colleges and institutions to the privileges of the University.
(2) The constitution of the Board for Affiliation and Recognition, the term of office of its members and its powers and duties shall be such as may be laid down in the Statutes.
Title: Officers of University.
The following shall be the officers of the University, namely:--
(b) Pro Vice-Chancellor;
(e) Finance Officer; and
(f) such other officers as may be laid down in the Statutes to be officers of the University.
(1) The Central Government may, in consultation with such State Governments as it deems fit, appoint the Vice-Chancellor of the University, who shall be a person possessing the highest level of competence, integrity, moral and institutional commitment, with extensive knowledge in policing or research or administration or social sciences, preferably having wide experience in police training and internal security or a distinguished academician with a minimum of ten years administrative experience in a reputed research or academic organisation.
(2) The Vice-Chancellor shall be principal academic and chief executive officer of the University and shall be responsible for the proper administration of the University and for the imparting of instruction and maintenance of discipline therein.
(3) The Vice-Chancellor shall submit annual reports and accounts to the Governing Body.
(4) It shall be the duty of the Vice-Chancellor to ensure that decisions taken by the Governing Body are implemented.
(5) The Vice-Chancellor shall ordinarily preside over the meetings of the Academic Council and convocations of the University.
(6) The Vice-Chancellor shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or laid down in the Statutes or Ordinances.
Title: Pro Vice-Chancellor.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of the University shall be appointed in such manner, on such emoluments and other conditions of service and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties, as may be laid down in the Statutes.
(1) The Registrar of the University shall be appointed in such manner and on such terms and conditions as may be laid down in the Statutes.
(2) The Registrar shall be the custodian of records, common seal, funds of the University and such other property of the University as the Governing Body shall commit to his charge.
(3) The Registrar shall act as the Secretary of the Governing Body, the Executive Council, the Academic Council and such other committees as may be laid down in the Statutes.
(4) The Registrar shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the proper discharge of his functions.
(5) The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes or by the Vice-Chancellor.