Section 8 in The Rashtriya Raksha University Act, 2020.
Title: Jurisdiction of University.
The jurisdiction of the University shall extend to the whole of India.
Title: University to be open to all races, creeds and classes.
(1) The University shall be open to all persons irrespective of gender, race, caste, creed, disability, domicile, ethnicity, social or economic background.
(2) No bequest, donation or transfer of any property shall be accepted by the University which in the opinion of the Executive Council involves conditions or obligations opposed to the spirit and object of this section.
(3) Admissions to every academic programme of study in the University shall be based on merit assessed through transparent and reasonable criteria disclosed prior to the commencement of the process of admission by the University:
Provided that the University shall be a Central Educational Institution for the purposes of the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 (5 of 2007)
Title: Admission of students.
(1) It shall be the endeavour of the University to take necessary measures to maintain an all-India character, high standard of teaching and research.
(2) Admission of students for courses in the University shall be made on an all-India basis in such manner as may be specified in the Ordinances.
(3) Admission of students on international basis may be made in such manner as may be laid down in the Statutes and the directions or instructions or guidelines issued by the Central Government in this behalf.
Title: Teaching at University.
All teaching at the University shall be in accordance with the Statutes and Ordinances made in this behalf.
Title: Authorities of University
The following shall be the authorities of the University, namely:--
(a) Governing Body;
(b) Executive Council;
(c) Academic Council;
(d) Finance Committee; and
(e) such other authorities as may be laid down in the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.