Section 24 in The National Forensic Sciences University Act, 2020
(1) The Deans of each School of the University shall be appointed by the Vice-Chancellor on such terms and conditions as may be laid down in the Statutes.
(2) The Deans shall assist the Vice-Chancellor, Executive Registrar and respective Campus Directors in managing the academic and other affairs of the Schools of the University and shall exercise such powers and perform such functions as may be laid down in the Statutes or entrusted to them by the Vice-Chancellor.
Title: Executive Registrar.
(1) The Executive Registrar shall be appointed by the University in such manner and on such terms and conditions as may be laid down in the Statutes.
(2) The Executive Registrar shall exercise the following powers and perform the following duties, namely:--
(i) be responsible for the custody of records, common seal, the funds and properties of the University;
(ii) place before the Board of Governors and other authorities of the University all such information and documents as may be necessary for transaction of its business;
(iii) be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the proper discharge of his functions;
(iv) be responsible for the administration of the University and conduct the examinations and make all other arrangements necessary thereof and be responsible for the execution of all processes connected therewith;
(v) attest and execute all documents on behalf of the University;
(vi) verify and sign the pleadings in all suits and other legal proceedings by or against the University and all processes in such suits and proceedings shall be issued to and served on the Executive Registrar;
(vii) act as the Secretary of the Board of Governors, the Academic Council, the Finance Committee and such committees as may be specified by the Board of Governors; and
(viii) exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be laid down in the Statutes or as may be delegated to him by the Board of Governors or the Vice-Chancellor.
Title: Finance Officer.
The Finance Officer shall be appointed by the University in such manner, on such emoluments and on such other terms and conditions of service and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be laid down in the Statutes.
Title: Other officers.
The manner of appointment and powers and duties of other officers of the University shall be such as may be laid down in the Statutes.
Title: Finance Committee.
(1) The Finance Committee shall consist of the following members, namely:--
(a) Vice-Chancellor, who shall be the Chairperson of the Committee;
(b) two members of the Board of Governors, of which one shall be ex officio member to be nominated by the Board of Governors;
(c) all Campus Directors;
(d) one expert in the field of finance to be nominated by the Board of Governors;
(e) Dean of any one School of the University, in rotation, as may be nominated by the Board of Governors.
(2) The Executive Registrar shall be the Secretary of the Finance Committee.
(3) The term of office of the members nominated under clauses (b), (d) and (e) shall be three years and the said members shall be eligible for re-nomination.