Section 8 in The National Forensic Sciences University Act, 2020
Title: Jurisdiction of University.
The jurisdiction of the University shall extend to the whole of India.
Title: University to be open to all races, creeds and classes.
(1) The University shall be open to all persons irrespective of gender, race, caste, creed, disability, domicile, ethnicity, social or economic background.
(2) No bequest, donation or transfer of any property shall be accepted by the University which in the opinion of the Board of Governors involves conditions or obligations opposed to the spirit and object of this section.
(3) Admissions to every academic programme of study in the University shall be based on merit assessed through transparent and reasonable criteria disclosed prior to the commencement of the process of admission by the University:
Provided that the University shall be a Central Educational Institution for the purposes of the Central Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Act, 2006 (5 of 2007).
Title: Admission of students.
(1) It shall be the endeavor of the University to maintain an all-India character, and high standards of teaching and research.
(2) Admission of students for courses in University shall be made on an all-India basis in such manner as may be specified in the Ordinances.
Title: Teaching at University.
All teaching at the University and its campuses or affiliated colleges shall be conducted by and in the name of the University in accordance with the Statutes and Ordinances made in this behalf.
Title: Authorities of University.
The following shall be the authorities of the University, namely:--
(c) Board of Governors;
(d) Academic Council;
(e) Board for Affiliation and Recognition;
(f) Finance Committee; and
(g) such other authorities as may laid down in the Statutes to be the authorities of the University.