Section 41 in The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020
Title: Audit and accounts.
(1) The Commission shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare an annual statement of accounts in such form as may be prescribed, in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) The accounts of the Commission shall be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India at such intervals as may be specified by him and any expenditure incurred in connection with such audit shall be payable by the Commission to the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(3) The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and any other persons appointed by him in connection with the audit of the accounts of the Commission shall have the same rights and privileges and authority in connection with such audit as the Comptroller and Auditor-General generally has in connection with the audit of Government accounts and in particular, shall have the right to demand the production of, and complete access to, records, books, accounts, connected vouchers and other documents and papers and to inspect the office of the Commission.
(4) The accounts of the Commission as certified by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or any other person appointed by him in this behalf, together with the audit report thereon, shall be forwarded annually by the Commission to the Central Government which shall cause the same to be laid, as soon as may be after it is received, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Furnishing of returns and reports to Central Government.
(1) The Commission shall furnish to the Central Government, at such time, in such form and in such manner, as may be prescribed or as the Central Government may direct, such reports and statements and such particulars in regard to any matter under the jurisdiction of the Commission, as the Central Government may, from time to time, require.
(2) The Commission shall prepare, once every year, in such form and at such time as may be prescribed, an annual report, giving a summary of its activities during the previous year and copies of the report shall be forwarded to the Central Government.
(3) A copy of the report received under sub-section (2) shall be laid by the Central Government, as soon as may be after it is received, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Power of Central Government to give directions to Commission and Autonomous Boards.
(1) Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions of this Act, the Commission and the Autonomous Boards shall, in exercise of their powers and discharge of their functions under this Act be bound by such directions on questions of policy as the Central Government may give in writing to them from time to time:
Provided that the Commission and the Autonomous Boards shall, as far as practicable, be given an opportunity to express their views before any direction is given under this sub-section.
(2) The decision of the Central Government whether a question is one of policy or not shall be final.
Title: Power of Central Government to give directions to State Governments.
The Central Government may give such directions, as it may deem necessary, to a State Government for carrying out all or any of the provisions of this Act and the State Government shall comply with such directions.
Title: Information to be furnished by Commission and publication thereof.
(1) The Commission shall furnish such reports, copies of its minutes, abstracts of its accounts and other information to the Central Government as that Government may require.
(2) The Central Government may publish, in such manner as it may think fit, the reports, minutes, abstracts of accounts and other information furnished to it under sub-section (1).