Section 21 in The National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020
Title: Term of office and conditions of service of President and Members.
(1) The President and Members of each Autonomous Board shall hold the office for a term not exceeding four years and shall not be eligible for any extension or re-appointment:
Provided that such person shall cease to hold office after attaining the age of seventy years.
(2) The salary and allowances payable to, and other terms and conditions of service of, the President and Members of an Autonomous Boards shall be such as may be prescribed.
(3) The provisions contained in sub-sections (3), (5), (6), (7) and (8) of section 6 relating to the terms and conditions of service of, and in section 7 relating to removal from office, the Chairperson and Members of the Commission shall also be applicable to the President and Members of the Autonomous Boards.
Title: Advisory Committees of experts.
(1) Each Autonomous Board, except the Board of Ethics and Registration for Indian System of Medicine, shall be assisted by such advisory Committees of experts, as may be constituted by the Commission, for the efficient discharge of the functions of such Boards under this Act.
(2) The Board of Ethics and Registration for Indian System of Medicine shall be assisted by such ethics committees of experts, as may be constituted by the Commission, for the efficient discharge of the functions of that Boards under this Act.
Title: Staff of Autonomous Boards.
The experts, professionals, officers and other employees appointed under section 8 shall be made available to the Autonomous Boards in such number and in such manner, as may be specified by regulations made by the Commission.
Title: Meetings, etc., of Autonomous Boards.
(1) Every Autonomous Board shall meet at least once a month at such time and place as it may appoint.
(2) Subject to such regulations as may be made in this behalf, all decisions of the Autonomous Boards shall be made by consensus and if consensus is not possible, decision shall be made by majority of votes of the President and Members.
(3) A person who is aggrieved by any decision of an Autonomous Board may prefer an appeal to the Commission against such decision within thirty days of the communication of such decision.
Title: Delegation of powers.
(1) The Commission may delegate all or any of its administrative and financial powers to the President of each Autonomous Board to enable such Board to function smoothly and efficiently.
(2) The President of an Autonomous Board may further delegate any of his powers to a Member or officer of that Board.