Section 16 in The Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda Act, 2020
Title: Budget of Institute.
The Institute shall prepare in such form and at such time every year a budget in respect of the financial year next ensuing showing the estimated receipts and expenditure of the Institute and shall forward to the Central Government such number of copies thereof as may be prescribed.
Title: Accounts and audit.
(1) The Institute shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare an annual statement of accounts including the balance-sheet, in such form as the Central Government may prescribe by rules, and in accordance with such general directions as may be issued by that Government, in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(2) The accounts of the Institute shall be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and any expenditure incurred by him in connection with such audit shall be payable by the Institute to the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India.
(3) The Comptroller and Auditor-General of India and any person appointed by him in connection with the audit of the accounts of the Institute shall have the same rights, privileges and authority in connection with such audit as the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India has in connection with the audit of the Government accounts, and, in particular, shall have the right to demand the production of books, accounts, connected vouchers and other documents and papers and to inspect the offices of the Institute.
(4) The accounts of the Institute as certified by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or any other person appointed by him in this behalf together with the audit report thereon shall be forwarded annually to the Central Government and that Government shall cause the same to be laid before both the Houses of Parliament.
Title: Annual report.
The Institute shall prepare for every year a report of its activities during that year and submit the report to the Central Government in such form and on or before such date as may be prescribed and a copy of this report shall be laid before both Houses of Parliament within one month of its receipt.
Title: Pension and provident funds.
(1) The Institute shall constitute for the benefit of its officers, teachers and other employees, in such manner and subject to such conditions as may be specified by regulations, such pension and provident funds as it may deem fit:
Provided that the pension and provident fund constituted by the Anteceding Institutions before the commencement of this Act shall be deemed to be the pension and provident fund under this section.
(2) Where any such provident fund has been constituted, the Central Government may declare that the provisions of the Provident Funds Act, 1925 (19 of 1925) shall apply to such fund as if it were a Government Provident Fund.
Title: Authentication of orders and instruments of Institute.
All orders and decisions of the Institute shall be authenticated by the Director or any other member authorised by the Institute in this behalf and all other instruments shall be authenticated by the signature of the Director or such other officers as may be authorised by the Institute.