Section 20 in The School of Planning and Architecture Act, 2014
(1) The Registrar of every School shall be appointed on such terms and conditions as may be laid down by the Statutes and shall be the custodian of records, the common seal, the funds of the School and such other property of the School as the Board shall commit to his charge.
(2) The Registrar shall act as the Secretary of the Board, Senate and such committees as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
(3) The Registrar shall be responsible to the Director for the proper discharge of his functions.
(4) The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes or by the Director.
Title: Other authorities and officers.
The powers and duties of authorities and officers other than those mentioned above shall be determined by the Statutes.
Title: Review of performance of School.
(1) Every School shall, within seven years from the establishment and incorporation of School under this Act and thereafter at the expiration of every fifth year, constitute, with the prior approval of the Central Government, a Committee to evaluate and review the performance of the School in achievement of its objects in the said period.
(2) The Committee constituted under sub-section (1) shall consist of members of acknowledged repute in academia or industry, drawn from such fields of knowledge as may have relevance to teaching, learning and research in such School.
(3) The Committee shall assess the performance of School and make recommendations to the Board in accordance with the provisions laid down in Statutes.
Title: Grants by Central Government.
For the purpose of enabling the Schools to discharge their functions efficiently under this Act, the Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, pay to every School in each financial year such sums of money in such manner as it may think fit.
Title: Fund of School.
(1) Every School shall maintain a Fund to which shall be credited to—
(a) all moneys provided by the Central Government;
(b) all fees and other charges received by the School;
(c) all moneys received by the School by way of grants, gifts, donations, benefactions, bequests or transfers;
(d) all moneys received by the School from utilisation of intellectual property arising from research conducted or provision of advisory or consultancy services by it; and
(e) all moneys received by the School in any other manner or from any other source.
(2) All moneys credited to the Fund of every School shall be deposited in such banks or invested in such manner as the School may, with the approval of the Finance Committee and the governing body, decide.
(3) The fund of any School shall be applied towards meeting the expenses of the School, including expenses incurred in the exercise of its powers and discharge of its duties under this Act.