Section 18 in The School of Planning and Architecture Act, 2014
Title: Chairperson of Board.
(1) The Chairperson shall ordinarily preside at the meeting of the Board and at the convocations of the School.
(2) It shall be the duty of the Chairperson to ensure that the decisions taken by the Board are implemented.
(3) The Chairperson shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes.
(1) The Director of a School shall be appointed by the Central Government with the prior approval of the Visitor, on such terms and conditions of service as may be provided by the Statutes.
(2) The Director shall be the principal academic and executive officer of the School and shall be responsible for the implementation of the decisions of the Board and Senate and day-to-day administration of the School.
(3) The Director shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes or delegated by the Board or the Senate or the Ordinances.
(4) The Director shall submit annual reports and audited accounts to the Board.
(1) The Registrar of every School shall be appointed on such terms and conditions as may be laid down by the Statutes and shall be the custodian of records, the common seal, the funds of the School and such other property of the School as the Board shall commit to his charge.
(2) The Registrar shall act as the Secretary of the Board, Senate and such committees as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
(3) The Registrar shall be responsible to the Director for the proper discharge of his functions.
(4) The Registrar shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes or by the Director.
Title: Other authorities and officers.
The powers and duties of authorities and officers other than those mentioned above shall be determined by the Statutes.
Title: Review of performance of School.
(1) Every School shall, within seven years from the establishment and incorporation of School under this Act and thereafter at the expiration of every fifth year, constitute, with the prior approval of the Central Government, a Committee to evaluate and review the performance of the School in achievement of its objects in the said period.
(2) The Committee constituted under sub-section (1) shall consist of members of acknowledged repute in academia or industry, drawn from such fields of knowledge as may have relevance to teaching, learning and research in such School.
(3) The Committee shall assess the performance of School and make recommendations to the Board in accordance with the provisions laid down in Statutes.