Section 29 in The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Act, 2014
The authorities of the University may make Regulations, consistent with this Act, the Statutes and the Ordinances for the conduct of their own business and that of the Committees appointed by them and not provided for by this Act, the Statutes or the Ordinances in the manner prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Annual report.
(1) The annual report of the University shall be prepared under the direction of the Board, which shall include, among other matters, the steps taken by the University towards the fulfilment of its objects and shall be submitted to the Board on or after such date as may be prescribed by the Statutes and the Board shall consider the report in its annual meeting.
(2) The Board shall submit the annual report to the Visitor along with its comments, if any.
(3) A copy of the annual report as prepared under sub-section (1) shall also be submitted to the Central Government, which shall, as soon as may be, cause the same to be laid before both the Houses of Parliament.
Title: Annual accounts.
(1) The annual accounts of the University shall be prepared under the directions of the Board and shall, once at least every year and at intervals of not more than fifteen months, be audited by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India or by such persons as he may authorise in this behalf.
(2) A copy of the annual accounts together with the audit report thereon shall be submitted to the Board and the Visitor along with the observations of the Board.
(3) Any observations made by the Visitor on the annual accounts shall be brought to the notice of the Board and observations of the Board, if any, shall be submitted to the Visitor.
(4) A copy of the annual accounts together with the audit report as submitted to the Visitor, shall also be submitted to the Central Government, which shall, as soon as may be, cause the same to be laid before both the Houses of Parliament.
(5) The audited annual accounts after having been laid before both the Houses of Parliament shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Title: Conditions of service of employees.
(1) Every employee of the University shall be appointed under a written contract, which shall be lodged with the University and a copy of which shall be furnished to the employee concerned.
(2) Any dispute arising out of the contract between the University and any employee shall, at the request of the employee, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration consisting of one member appointed by the Board, one member nominated by the employee concerned and an umpire appointed by the Visitor.
(3) The decision of the Tribunal shall be final, and no suit shall lie in any civil court in respect of the matters decided by the Tribunal.
(4) Every request made by the employee under sub-section (2) shall be deemed to be a submission to arbitration upon the terms of this section within the meaning of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996).
(5) The procedure for regulating the work of the Tribunal shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Procedure of appeal and arbitration in disciplinary cases against students.
(1) Any student or candidate for an examination whose name has been removed from the rolls of the University by the orders or resolution of the Vice-Chancellor, Discipline Committee or Examination Committee, as the case may be, and who has been debarred from appearing at the examinations of the University for more than one year, may, within ten days of the date of receipt of such orders or copy of such resolution by him, appeal to the Board and the Board may confirm, modify or reverse the decision of the ViceChancellor or the Committee, as the case may be.
(2) Any dispute arising out of any disciplinary action taken by the University against a student shall, at the request of such student, be referred to a Tribunal of Arbitration and the provisions of sub-sections (2), (3), (4) and (5) of section 32 shall, as far as may be, apply to a reference made under this subsection.