Section 15 in The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Act, 2014
Title: The Comptroller
The Comptroller shall be appointed in such manner and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Other officers.
The manner of appointment and powers and duties of the other officers of the University shall be as prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: Authorities of the University.
The following shall be the authorities of the University, namely:–
(1) the Board of Management;
(2) the Academic Council;
(3) the Research Council;
(4) the Extension Education Council;
(5) the Finance Committee;
(6) the Faculties and Board of Studies; and
(7) such other authorities as may be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: The Board of Management
(1) The Board of Management shall be the principal executive body of the University.
(2) The constitution of the Board, the term of office of its members and its powers and functions shall be prescribed by the Statutes.
Title: The Academic Council.
(1) The Academic Council shall be the principal academic body of the University and shall, subject to the provisions of this Act, the Statutes and Ordinances, have the control and general regulation of, and be responsible for, the maintenance of standards of learning, education, instruction, evaluation and examination within the University and shall exercise such other powers and perform such other functions as may be conferred or imposed upon it by the Statutes.
(2) The constitution of the Academic Council and the term of office of its members shall be prescribed by the Statutes.