Section 60 in The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
Title: Power of Lokpal to make regulations.
(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act and the rules made thereunder, the Lokpal may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make regulations to carry out the provisions of this Act.
(2) In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such regulations may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:—
(a) the conditions of service of the secretary and other officers and staff of the Lokpal and the matters which in so far as they relate to salaries, allowances, leave or pensions, require the approval of the President under sub-section (4) of section 10;
(b) the place of sittings of benches of the Lokpal under clause (f) of sub-section (1) of section 16;
(c) the manner for displaying on the website of the Lokpal, the status of all complaints pending or disposed of along with records and evidence with reference thereto under sub-section (10) of section 20;
(d) the manner and procedure of conducting preliminary inquiry or investigation under sub-section (11) of section 20;
(e) any other matter which is required to be, or may be, specified under this Act.
Title: Laying of rules and regulations.
Every rule and regulation made under this Act shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament, while it is in session, for a total period of thirty days which may be comprised in one session or in two or more successive sessions, and if, before the expiry of the session immediately following the session or the successive sessions aforesaid, both Houses agree in making any modification in the rule or regulation, or both Houses agree that the rule or regulation should not be made, the rule or regulation shall thereafter have effect only in such modified form or be of no effect, as the case may be; so, however, that any such modification or annulment shall be without prejudice to the validity of anything previously done under that rule or regulation.
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the Central Government may, by order, published in the Official Gazette, make such provisions not inconsistent with the provisions of this Act, as appear to be necessary for removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made under this section after the expiry of a period of two years from the commencement of this Act.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid, as soon as may be after it is made, before each House of Parliament.
Title: Establishment of Lokayukta.
Every State shall establish a body to be known as the Lokayukta for the State, if not so established, constituted or appointed, by a law made by the State Legislature, to deal with complaints relating to corruption against certain public functionaries, within a period of one year from the date of commencement of this Act.
Title: Short title and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the National 1[Institutes] of Design Act, 2014.
(2) It shall come into force on such date 2as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint and different dates may be appointed for different provisions of this Act.
1. Subs. by s. 3, ibid., for "Institute" (w.e.f. 13-1-2020).
2 16th September, 2014 vide notification No. S.O. 2393(E), dated 16th September, 2014, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).