Section 108 in The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
Title: Power to remove difficulties.
(1) If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of this Act, the President may, by order do anything not inconsistent with such provisions which appears to him to be necessary or expedient for the purpose of removing the difficulty:
Provided that no such order shall be made after the expiry of a period of three years from the appointed day.
(2) Every order made under this section shall be laid before each House of Parliament.
Title: Short title and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act, 2014.
(2) It shall come into force on such date1 as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint.
1. 5th January, 2015, vide notification No. S.O. 41(E) , dated 5th January, 2015, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3(ii).
Title: Declaration of certain institutions as institutions of national importance.
Whereas the objects of the Institutes mentioned in the Schedule are such as to make them institutions of national importance, it is hereby declared that each such Institute is an institution of national importance.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires,—
(a) "Board", in relation to any Institute, means the Board of Governors referred to in sub-section (1) of section 13;
(b) "Chairperson" means the Chairperson of the Board of Governors appointed under sub-section (2) of section 13;
(c) "Council" means the Council established under sub-section (1) of section 40;
(d) "Director" means the Director of the Institute;
(e) "existing Institute" means the institute mentioned in column (3) of the Schedule;
(f) "Institute" means any of the institutions mentioned in column (5) of the Schedule;
(g) "prescribed" means prescribed by rules made under this Act;
(h) "Schedule" means the Schedule to this Act;
(i) "Senate", in relation to any Institute, means the Senate thereof;
(j) "Statutes" and "Ordinances", in relation to any Institute, means the Statutes and Ordinances of the Institute made under this Act.
Title: Incorporation of Institutes.
(1) On and from the commencement of this Act, every existing Institute, shall be a body corporate by the same name as mentioned in column (5) of the Schedule.
(2) Every existing Institute referred to in column (5) of the Schedule shall have perpetual succession and a common seal, with power, subject to the provisions of this Act, to acquire, hold and dispose of property, both movable and immovable, and to contract, and shall, by the said name, sue or be sued.