Section 91 in The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
Title: Arrangements on Tungabhadra Board.
(1) The Governments of the successor States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana shall replace the existing State of Andhra Pradesh on the Tungabhadra Board.
(2) The Tungabhadra Board shall continue to monitor the release of water to High Level Canal, Low Level Canal and Rajolibanda Diversion Scheme
Title: Successor States to follow principles, guidelines, etc., issued by Central Government.
The principles, guidelines, directions and orders issued by the Central Government, on and from the appointed day, on matters relating to coal, oil and natural gas, and power generation, transmission and distribution as enumerated in the Twelfth Schedule shall be implemented by the successor States.
Title: Measures for progress and development of successor States.
The Central Government shall take all necessary measures as enumerated in the Thirteenth Schedule for the progress and sustainable development of the successor States within a period of ten years from the appointed day.
Title: Fiscal measures including tax incentives.
(1) The Central Government shall take appropriate fiscal measures, including offer of tax incentives, to the successor States, to promote industrialization and economic growth in both the States.
(2) The Central Government shall support the programmes for the development of backward areas in the successor States, including expansion of physical and social infrastructure.
(3) The Central Government shall provide special financial support for the creation of essential facilities in the new capital of the successor State of Andhra Pradesh including the Raj Bhawan, High Court, Government Secretariat, Legislative Assembly, Legislative Council, and such other essential infrastructure.
(4) The Central Government shall facilitate the creation of a new capital for the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, if considered necessary, by denotifying degraded forest land.
Title: Equal opportunities for quality higher education to all students.
In order to ensure equal opportunities for quality higher education to all students in the successor States, the existing admission quotas in all government or private, aided or unaided, institutions of higher, technical and medical education in so far as it is provided under article 371D of the Constitution, shall continue as such for a period of ten years during which the existing common admission process shall continue.