Section 90 in The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
Title: Polavaram Irrigation Project to be a national project.
(1) The Polavaram Irrigation Project is hereby declared to be a national project.
(2) It is hereby declared that it is expedient in the public interest that the Union should take under its control the regulation and development of the Polavaram Irrigation Project for the purposes of irrigation.
(3) The consent for Polavaram Irrigation Project shall be deemed to have been given by the successor State of Telangana.
(4) The Central Government shall execute the project and obtain all requisite clearances including environmental, forests, and rehabilitation and resettlement norms.
Title: Arrangements on Tungabhadra Board.
(1) The Governments of the successor States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana shall replace the existing State of Andhra Pradesh on the Tungabhadra Board.
(2) The Tungabhadra Board shall continue to monitor the release of water to High Level Canal, Low Level Canal and Rajolibanda Diversion Scheme
Title: Successor States to follow principles, guidelines, etc., issued by Central Government.
The principles, guidelines, directions and orders issued by the Central Government, on and from the appointed day, on matters relating to coal, oil and natural gas, and power generation, transmission and distribution as enumerated in the Twelfth Schedule shall be implemented by the successor States.
Title: Measures for progress and development of successor States.
The Central Government shall take all necessary measures as enumerated in the Thirteenth Schedule for the progress and sustainable development of the successor States within a period of ten years from the appointed day.
Title: Fiscal measures including tax incentives.
(1) The Central Government shall take appropriate fiscal measures, including offer of tax incentives, to the successor States, to promote industrialization and economic growth in both the States.
(2) The Central Government shall support the programmes for the development of backward areas in the successor States, including expansion of physical and social infrastructure.
(3) The Central Government shall provide special financial support for the creation of essential facilities in the new capital of the successor State of Andhra Pradesh including the Raj Bhawan, High Court, Government Secretariat, Legislative Assembly, Legislative Council, and such other essential infrastructure.
(4) The Central Government shall facilitate the creation of a new capital for the successor State of Andhra Pradesh, if considered necessary, by denotifying degraded forest land.