Section 79 in The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
Title: Provisions as to continuance of officers in same post.
Every person who, immediately before the appointed day, is holding or discharging the duties of any post or office in connection with the affairs of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh in any area which on that day falls within one of the successor States shall continue to hold the same post or office in that successor State, and shall be deemed, on and from that day, to have been duly appointed to the post or office by the Government of, or other appropriate authority in, that successor State:
Provided that nothing in this section shall be deemed to prevent a competent authority, on and from the appointed day, from passing in relation to such person any order affecting the continuance in such post or office.
Title: Advisory committees.
(1) The Central Government may, by order, establish one or more Advisory Committees, within a period of thirty days from the date of enactment of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, for the purpose of assisting it in regard to––
(a) the discharge of any of its functions under this Part; and
(b) the ensuring of fair and equitable treatment to all persons affected by the provisions of this Part and the proper consideration of any representations made by such persons.
(2) The allocation guidelines shall be issued by the Central Government on or after the date of enactment of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 and the actual allocation of individual employees shall be made by the Central Government on the recommendations of the Advisory Committee:
Provided that in case of disagreement or conflict of opinion, the decision of the Central Government shall be final:
Provided further that necessary guidelines as and when required shall be framed by the Central Government or as the case may be, by the State Advisory Committee which shall be approved by the Central Government before such guidelines are issued.
Title: Power of Central Government to give directions.
The Central Government may give such directions to the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and the State Government of Telangana as may appear to it to be necessary for the purpose of giving effect to the foregoing provisions of this Part and the State Governments shall comply with such directions.
Title: Provision for employees of Public Sector Undertakings, etc.
On and from the appointed day, the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings, corporations and other autonomous bodies shall continue to function in such undertaking, corporation or autonomous bodies for a period of one year and during this period the corporate body concerned shall determine the modalities for distributing the personnel between the two successor States.
Title: Provisions as to State Public Service Commission.
(1) The Public Service Commission for the existing State of Andhra Pradesh shall, on and from the appointed day, be the Public Service Commission for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
(2) There shall be constituted a Public Service Commission in accordance with article 315 of the Constitution by the successor State of Telangana, and until such Commission is constituted, the Union Public Service Commission may, with the approval of the President, agree to serve the needs of the State of Telangana in terms of clause (4) of that article.
(3) The persons holding office immediately before the appointed day as the Chairman or other member of the Public Service Commission for the existing State of Andhra Pradesh shall, as from the appointed day, be the Chairman or, as the case may be, the other member of the Public Service Commission for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
(4) Every person who becomes the Chairman or other member of the Public Service Commission for the State of Andhra Pradesh on the appointed day under sub-section (3) shall––
(a) be entitled to receive from the Government of the State of Andhra Pradesh conditions of service not less favourable than those to which he was entitled under the provisions applicable to him;
(b) subject to the proviso to clause (2) of article 316, hold office or continue to hold office until the expiration of his term of office as determined under the provisions applicable to him immediately before the appointed day.
(5) The report of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission as to the work done by the Commission in respect of any period prior to the appointed day shall be presented under clause (2) of article 323 to the Governors of the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and the Governor of the State of Andhra Pradesh shall, on receipt of such report, cause a copy thereof together with a memorandum explaining as far as possible, as respects the cases, if any, where the advice of the Commission was not accepted, the reasons for such non-acceptance to be laid before the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh and it shall not be necessary to cause such report or any such memorandum to be laid before the Legislative Assembly of the State of Telangana.