Section 18 in The Footwear Design and Development Institute Act, 2017
Title: Executive Director
(1) The Executive Director of each Institute campus shall be appointed by the Central Government for a tenure of five years and on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed and shall exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be assigned to him by this Act or the Statutes or by the Managing Director.
(2) The Executive Director shall be the principal academic and executive officer of the Institute campus and shall be responsible for the implementation of the decision of the Governing Council and the Senate and the day-to-day administration of the Institute campus in consultation with the Managing Director.
Title: Power and duties of other authorities and officers
The powers and duties of authorities and officers, other than those hereinbefore mentioned, shall be determined by the Statutes.
Title: Grants by Central Government
For the purpose of enabling the Institute to discharge its functions efficiently under this Act, the Central Government may, after due appropriation made by Parliament by law in this behalf, pay to the Institute in each financial year such sums of money and in such manner as it may think fit.
Title: Funds of Institute
(1) The Institute shall maintain a Fund to which shall be credited—
(a) all moneys provided by the Central Government;
(b) all fees and other charges received by the Institute;
(c) all moneys received by the Institute by way of loans, grants, gifts, donations, benefactions, bequests or transfers; and
(d) all moneys received by the Institute in any other manner or from any other source.
(2) All moneys credited to the Fund shall be deposited in such banks or invested in such manner as the Institute may, with the approval of the Governing Council decide.
(3) The Fund shall be applied towards meeting the expenses of the Institute, including expenses incurred in the exercise of its powers and discharge of its duties under this Act.
Title: Setting up of endowment fund
Notwithstanding anything contained in section 21, the Central Government may direct the Institute to—
(a) set-up an endowment fund and any other fund for specified purpose; and
(b) transfer money from its Fund to endowment fund or any other fund.